Creativity and innovation are essential in business and the continuing development and implementation of new business ideas is crucial to our economy.
Finding New Business Ideas
Most new business ideas evolve from a process known as creative destruction. Creative destruction can take on a number of forms:
- New markets/products.
- New equipment.
- New sources of labour or raw materials.
- New methods of organisation or management.
- New methods of inventory management.
- New methods of distribution.
- New methods of communication.
- New methods of advertising and marketing.
- New financial instruments.
- New political lobbing or new legal strategies.
If that’s not enough to inspire you then perhaps the these 10 Tactics For Finding New Business Ideas might help.